City seeks residents interested in serving on commissions

Updated May 03, 2020

Opportunities are available for adults who wish to serve on the city's Economic Development Advisory Committee, Grants Advisory Commission, Planning Commission, and Public Utilities Commission. 

Applicants must be 18-years of age or older and reside within the City limits. Members receive no compensation for their time, although they may attend training workshops or seminars at the City’s expense.

Applications are due to the City Clerk’s Office311 Vernon Street, by 5 p.m., Friday, May 29, 2020. The appointments are tentatively scheduled to be made at a June 2020 City Council meeting. 

Applications and further information can be obtained from the City Clerk’s Office at 311 Vernon Street, at or calling (916) 774-5267.

Featured Stories