Risk Management administers the City's self-insurance programs, workers compensation and is responsible for the citywide safety program.

To Contact Us:
Risk Management Division
Human Resources Department
311 Vernon Street
Roseville, CA 95678
[email protected]

To File a Claim:
To file a claim with the City for damages, you must fill out a Government Claim Form which can be obtained in the following ways:

  • In person at the Roseville Civic Center, City Clerks Department or Risk Management Division, 311 Vernon St., Roseville, CA .
  • By mail, by contacting the Risk Management Division at (916) 774-5202 or e-mailing the request to [email protected]
  • Electronically by clicking on the following link: Government Claim Form.


Completed forms must be returned by mail, in person to the City Clerk's office at the Roseville Civic Center, or emailed directly to [email protected]